If I make it to the Pentagon at 6:45 or 7:00, I take the DoD bus to Crystal City for work (otherwise I take the metro because it's too darn hot to sit and wait for the next one!) On the way to Crystal City we go under a bridge, where these paintings hang. I think they're basically the collest thing about Crystal City. Each side has a different theme or pattern, both totally amazing in their own special way!!! Here are both sides. Today I stayed up north for the Black Keys concert at DAR Consitution Hall so I had some time to wander and of course I wandered here to take a look up close! If you go under this bridge one day and a picture is missing.... well, I plead the fifth... still working on how to get one of these home.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
DAY 25..... 26 July 2010
If I make it to the Pentagon at 6:45 or 7:00, I take the DoD bus to Crystal City for work (otherwise I take the metro because it's too darn hot to sit and wait for the next one!) On the way to Crystal City we go under a bridge, where these paintings hang. I think they're basically the collest thing about Crystal City. Each side has a different theme or pattern, both totally amazing in their own special way!!! Here are both sides. Today I stayed up north for the Black Keys concert at DAR Consitution Hall so I had some time to wander and of course I wandered here to take a look up close! If you go under this bridge one day and a picture is missing.... well, I plead the fifth... still working on how to get one of these home.
Labels:
D.C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment