As I mentioned on a photo caption a few days ago, I either take the metro or DoD bus to get to Crystal City from the Pentagon. This morning, I was right on time to take the bus. The bus that comes on the :45 of every hour is driven by a lady who listens to classical music while she drives. I can tell some of the other passenger's don't share my feelings on this matter, but I have to admit, I'm a big fan of the music selection. I like to listen while I look out the window and apply the music to the things I see: like a bird hopping along the sidewalk or a big guy in camo running across the street while the crosswalk timer ticks down to zero, etc :)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
DAY 29..... 30 July 2010
As I mentioned on a photo caption a few days ago, I either take the metro or DoD bus to get to Crystal City from the Pentagon. This morning, I was right on time to take the bus. The bus that comes on the :45 of every hour is driven by a lady who listens to classical music while she drives. I can tell some of the other passenger's don't share my feelings on this matter, but I have to admit, I'm a big fan of the music selection. I like to listen while I look out the window and apply the music to the things I see: like a bird hopping along the sidewalk or a big guy in camo running across the street while the crosswalk timer ticks down to zero, etc :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so worldly
Post a Comment