Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DIA 318... 17 de Mayo 2011

FIRST DAY OF CLASS!! Lots of fun but also plenty of time for leisure.
Picture 5:
People fly their futbol flag (I love alliteration)with pride. Gimnastic is the futbol team of Tarragona.
Picture 4:
Apparently hammer pants are making a comeback in Spain... America is not ready for it but Spain is just TOO LEGIT TO QUIT. There are seriously everywhere here... might have to buy some.
Picture 3:
Fact.
Picture 2:
That's a sketch of me on una naranja by a classmate. Uncanny, no?
Picture 1:
Can't get enough ice cream, good thing we walk so much because I think this could become a daily occurence.




2 comments:

Linda Harris said...

Una Naranja cannot be you...you never frown! When you get your hammer pants...you can do your tootsieroll moves in my basement so much more easily. ha ha See I never forget great memories!

AV said...

haha thanks! and you're right, you never forget! I never got the hammer pants, maybe I'll make my own :)