Monday, May 30, 2011

DIA 331... 30 de Mayo 2011

Halfway point of the trip! Classes then a break during which Amy and I always buy a snack (How these people think I'm going to make it from 8am breakfast to 2pm lunch is beyond me. Must be why they're all so skinny). While we were buying our snack at the supermarket I came across this massive jug of olive oil. I know what you're thinking, no one can use THAT much olive oil. I thought the same until I witnessed it for my self. The amount of olive oil Spanish people consume is really quite astonishing... but I digress. More classes, lunch, then a short recess for technology time and a siesta before trekking to Elite International (the people who set up all our cultural activities) to make some PAELLA! To be frank, I've had enough paella on this trip to last me a lifetime but at least this time I lucked out and sat at the table with Max who just so happens to be allergic to shellfish! Yess! So ours was only chicken, thank goodness.

No comments: