I found this website while stumbling the internet called lumosity.com and it's so fun! You just create an account for free and they give you 3 lessons (each lesson has 4 different games) to exercise your brain like memory, math, and reaction speed games. I haven't had this much fun playing a computer game since Oregon Trail. Talk about good times, man. If you played like me you got halfway to Oregon, broke a spoke on your wagon wheel, and had no replacement because you spent all the money at the general store on food. Perfect. I'll just sit here in the wilderness until I eat all my food or get typhoid fever, whichever comes first. That game was the best!!! And Where in the World is Carmen San Diego was my second favorite. She was mysterious, so elusive, and she taught me about geography.
Speaking of GEOGRAPHY (what a perfect segway!!! I spend hours trying to figure out how to link paragraphs of a research paper but in blogging it's a snap!) When you run out of free lessons head over the National Geographic and put your puzzle skills to the test :)With 707 puzzles of great photography, I dare you to not enjoy it! I also dare you to try and top my record of 3min51sec. And try the sliding puzzles (they're impossible, have fun), the match game, and memory game (14 seconds in yo face!)

1 comment:
oh my gosh carmen sandiego was awesome!! gosh i forgot about that game....and I was neevr good at Oregon trail...always got the Typhoid...always....blast.
Post a Comment