Monday, August 22, 2011

Don't lecture me Jenny Craig, it's my life.


Throwing caution to the wind I have embarked on a new gastronomical adventure, going where no gastronaut (yes I think I just made that word up) has dared go before. To honor the opening of Harrisonburg's new Sweet Bee Fro Yo (Frozen Yogurt, duh) joint I will be sampling two flavors everyday for a week thereby tasting all 14 flavors (assuming they don't change the flavors in the next week.) And so it begins with Daniel Sahn as company. He couldn't help but point out he was one of 3 guys in the whole place and additionally it was clear that no male was in Sweet Bee on his own account. From this I deduce the theory that women have impeccable taste and men are still learning our ways.
Today's Flavors: Red velvet and cake batter. Toppings: Hershey's Cookie's and Cream Chunks. Jealous Much?

1 comment:

Ashley Viars said...

um. very. and you are taking me to this new place immediately when i come there next. that is all.