Disclaimer: I cannot be held liable for any hands through computer screens in an attempt to get at this picture though I do understand the impulse.
Laura and I going strong again today. The flavors come in little pump pairs. Each flavor has its own lever then an extra lever in between... I'm waiting to reveal the mystery result of pulling the middle lever. I have a sneaking suspicion it's a mix of the two flavors but then I found these two next to each other and thought... hmm that would be odd... I had no choice but to put them together because I would have no way to keep track of the flavors I tried and what goes good with what so I'm just doing them in the pairs they come in. Not sure how Peanut Butter and Coconut would mix I went ahead and decided to keep them on separate sides of the bowl. I know what you’re thinking; segregation is so Plessy V Ferguson. But here I beg you to look at the big picture. This little project is an attempt to try all the flavors... I celebrate diversity people; this is the opposite of discrimination.
Today's Flavors: Peanut Butter and Coconut. Toppings: Cheese Cake, Reese’s, one raspberry and some mango chunks.
Post Scripts: Although I was impressed, Klines still has the Peanut Butter Ice Cream title in my heart (and stomach).
I always put one sour gummy worm on top no matter what flavors I get and eat it first, like a warm-up. LOVE GUMMY WORMS.
No comments:
Post a Comment