NOW, not all of us have magic wands like good old HP. We have a different secret weapon. Fast shutter speed and mad white girl ups. After creeping this girl for a bit of inspiration, we went a little crazy. The whole process is extremely entertaining from thinking of poses to jumping like a crazy person! We know we look rediculous but we don't care! Next
Floating together!
Who needs a step ladder when you can levitate?!
Just a bit of vaccuuming.
I call this one dancing warrior haha
more vaccuuming
more vaccuuming and me floating downstairs
playing the piano
off to work with my cup of joe and peanuts... ? :)
Gotta fly! See you later :)
2 comments:
I can't believe you haven't gotten several comments about this! These are truely artistic. I am still laughing!
haha they were so fun! you should bring noah over to jump around a bit lol
Post a Comment