Monday, October 3, 2011

WOAH, slow down there hoss!


Name of this blog: Stuff I like. Subject of this post: Stuff I DO NOT particularly like all involving things that go too fast (hence the slow down sign above)

1. When one season decides to skip another. This isn't a rousing game of "Phase 10", there are no skip cards, you wait your turn! Sure I love my Santa Claus socks, but I'm willing to wait for Christmas season to wear them. We're just getting into October. Think how left out my pumpkin socks and ghost earrings feel.

2. When people want me to leave JMU. Application to graduate due in 10 day. What's that all about? The year is young and you're already forcing me to think about the darkest day of my life? How dare you little purple piece of paper, the nerve!!

3. When life is forcing me to be a real-life grown-up person. Oh how simple and fresh in my mind is the day that I submitted my "what I want to be when I grow up" to be listed in the back of the fifth grade yearbook. (professional soccer player in case you were curious... things have changed a little since then....)I had to e-mail people for letters of recommendation today I can start applying to grown-up things... yuck.

What's the rush people? Life's not a 100 yard sprint!

No comments: