Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bahia Ballena for Whale Watching

Well we didn't see any whales but as the captain of our ship so eloquently put it, "you can't predict nature".

the beach
Getting all lotion-ed up on the beach before boarding our boat... I shall not burn!!!!

A bird's eye view of the "whale tail" (cola de ballena) which is formed naturally from the current.  Obviously I did not take this picture. The whale watch tour didn't include a helicopter ride... WHAT?!


Our crew... so fashionable with our life vests

No whales but we did see some dolphins! iPhone not so quick with action shots, this is the best I got as proof!


Part of the series of connected caves along the shoreline.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyssy doll!!! you look so beautiful and HAPPY :)xoxo gail

Debby said...

You look just like your mom. Love your blog. Much laughter.