Monday, December 23, 2013

Bright Lights, Big City

A trip to the city with good friends.



Visit to the Bodies Exhibit in NYC to get out of the windy streets for a bit. Very educational! 

Graffiti art visible from the High Line: I love the colors!

Cars rushing by beneath our feet on the High Line, great view of the city just above the streets. 

Chelsea Market all dolled up and ready for the holidays! I'm a sucker for a good indoor market. Had the 2nd best salad of my life here (yes, I keep track- when someone can make vegetables that irresistible, you take note).  



Took a stroll in Bryant Park after the sun had set. Bustling with tourists and locals indulging in delicious hot coco, ice skating, and perusing the Christmas shops. Couldn't resist taking a picture of our reflection in the massive Christmas tree bulbs. 

Thankful to have such great friends in my life! I love my Jersey girls. 




No comments: