The day of Chanel. I've always been a fashion junkie at heart but didn't have the money to finance my secret obsession. Watching Sex and the City only fueled the fire. Carrie would buy a good pair of Blahniks over a dinner any day, and somehow I rationalized her addiction. Today was the first day I questioned my only sanity, watching 5 Chanel fashion shows in a row online (as well as the interviews with Karl Lagerfeld after each one). When theose shows were playing, the world stopped.. for two hours. I searched designer shoes, dresses, and handbags. Knowing I would never spend that much money on shoes didn't stop me from looking. Ah, fashion.... the stuff life's made of.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
DAY 14..... 15 July 2010
The day of Chanel. I've always been a fashion junkie at heart but didn't have the money to finance my secret obsession. Watching Sex and the City only fueled the fire. Carrie would buy a good pair of Blahniks over a dinner any day, and somehow I rationalized her addiction. Today was the first day I questioned my only sanity, watching 5 Chanel fashion shows in a row online (as well as the interviews with Karl Lagerfeld after each one). When theose shows were playing, the world stopped.. for two hours. I searched designer shoes, dresses, and handbags. Knowing I would never spend that much money on shoes didn't stop me from looking. Ah, fashion.... the stuff life's made of.
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment