Sunday, February 20, 2011

WEEK 34




This year was a record for books recieved as gifts. For my birthday I was given three books! Sidenote: books are definitely in my top 5 favorite gifts to receive list. The wonderful Gail gave me The Prophet, which I keep by my bed and read whenever I need a little wisdom in my life. The Book of Awesome from Sarah G to replace the one I got for Christmas and loaned to her (crazy girl). And finally, the Happy Book (look it up!) Some people might find it a little bit dorky for the average 21 yr old but I'm ALOT a bit dorky so it works out perfect. One of the prompts is to paste in pictures that make you happy, and here are a few I took last year and they always give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Also whenever I see them, Norah Jones starts singing "Come Away With Me" in my head, which I don't mind because I'm a fan of Norah Jones. It's the best, try it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRHTXFIKfFs

No comments: