Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WEEK 35 part 1


I'm feeling very procrastinator-esque this week. Today will be a day that lives in infamy for me, for it is the day I set the record for procrastination. Stayed up till 1am, slept three hours, then hit the books again at 4am. Got all my work done and still cranking out quality work 16 hours later. NOT EVEN A NAP TODAY! which is revolutionary to say the least. ANYWAY. The point of this post is that I'm feeling bloggy today (that's right, I made up a word) so two posts this week! I like to put a quote on my mirror and switch it up whenever it doesn't evoke some sort of inspiration anymore. I recently switched it up to a lyric from Singing in the Rain (one of the greatest musicals of all time) and it's working out great! Never fails to put a smile on my face... the downside... it also never fails to get that song stuck in my head all. day. long.

No comments: