Spring has Sprung at last (with the first official day of spring last Sunday) and the evidence is everywhere you look! In the flowers blooming high and low, the birds chirping their happy songs in the trees outside my room, the fashion, the sun-shiney blue skies! Que magnifique! I feel like Alice and Harrisonburg is my wonderland! On a semi-related note: I've decided daffodils are the happiest of all flowers (I have no real reasons I can put into words... it's just a vibe I get from them) followed closely by daisy's and tulips (again, no real reasons, they just ARE). And I guess the author of Alice in Wonderland had the same thoughts about flowers (or the youtube video below is just a result of the director's most recent acid trip...) Regardless! Here are the real life happy daffodils in front of Carrier Library and the animated daffodils (and company) as the stars of Alice in Wonderland's "Golden Afternoon". ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0lbfEb8MMk&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment