Wednesday, May 25, 2011
DIA 326... 25 de mayo 2011
Today as always more classes! On our break Amy and I bought some fresh strawberries from a market. Here's the most math I've done all year... It cost 1.95 euros a kilo and we payed 2.35 total so that's 1.2 kilo which a little over 2.6 lbs... we ate them all. That's 1.3 lbs of strawberries each... I feel like that can't be right so if anyone can find an error in my math please do let me know! Later, a short bus ride to Cambrils and Salou for a bike ride on the sidewalk next to the beach and then dinner at an outdoor cafe! It is a port city so there wasn't much besides seafood but somehow I found hamburgers and pizza! Not to worry, I had two rings of fried calamari (I branch out when I can!)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TRY SEAFOOD YOU WEIRDO!!!! It is probably freaking delicious!!! YOU ARE ON THE COAST OF SPAIN. DO. IT.
Love you,
ash
Post a Comment