Sunday, May 29, 2011

DIA 328... 27 de mayo 2011

LA PLAYA LA PLAYA, A MI ME GUSTA LA PLAYA!!!
I could really get used to not having classes on Fridays, especially when it's a Friday at the beach! Today we slept in an hour more, got up to run some errands and grab a cafe con leche en La Placa de la Font (Spanish coffee is growing on me) and catch the bus to the beach. It was a 20 minute ride with stop and cost only 1,20 euro (they use ,'s whe we use .'s. FUN FACT!) We stayed in little bungalo huts startegically placed in the hillside overlooking lovely Playa de la Mora. It's a small beach but the sand is fine and warm with a gentle rolling tide of blues and greens and impressive rock clusters ending the beach on either side. After settling in we spent the rest of the day between the beach and the pool. We ate lunch and dinner at the restaurants on the beach (I ate an octopus leg! And it wasn't so bad! Also, I'm obsessed with this alioli sauce they give you with everything. Delicious.

No comments: