Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 366 Conclusion: 365 Project, You were my Everest

A-ha! Victory at last. 365 days is a long time when you try to take a picture and blog about it every day (key word here being "try" because I won't even pretend I did one every day...during school I only did one or two a week.) but now that it is all said and done this is what I have gained: 1. a knowledge of blogging which in this day and age could come in quite handy! I've just recently learned what different buttons mean and want to explore all the other little gadgets Blogger has put to my disposal. For example, I went back and "tagged" all my posts so it's easier for me to go back and read things according to category. I live for organization. It's the Monica Geller in me 2. Something I discovered during my "tagging" rampage is that I learned how to spell a lot of words. Not wanting to look dumb on the internet for all to see is great motivation to whip out that dictionary. 3. Also during tagging, got a look at all the typo's I made... lesson learned, type slower or buy a Mavis Beacon lessons. 4. It's okay to be lazy and skip a day of blogging/picture taking, for m own sanity's sake especially when it comes to the technology. Sometimes I feel like that cartoon where smoke starts coming out their ears and I just want to chuck my computer at the wall... I've had some close calls here.. 3. Making memories is important and if you can capture them on film to cherish forever, well that's even better!! 5. Get over the fact that your camera makes you look like a soccer mom and take it everywhere because you never know when something photo-worthy will take place! 6. Finally, even if a grand total of 4 people read your blog on the regular, it's still fun! SO I'll keep it going for my legion of loyal followers; not on a daily basis of course but whenever I'm feeling bloggey. I just discovered a whole mess of cool templates so be prepared for the look of the blog to change relative to how much free time I have:) Also, Happy Birthday America! I wore a cardigan in 90 degree heat just to have red, white, AND blue on... a true patriot. Something to ponder: what do British people do on the fourth?

1 comment:

Ashley Viars said...

ah hahahah i seriously live to read this everyday-thanks for all the witty comments ans AWESOME pics-WE LOVE TO READ YOUR BLOG!!!