Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Craft Overload
I never thought I would say it but my crafty kick is wearing me thin lately. Here is my day in review. I spent most of the day jumping from one craft blog to another. I learned how to fold toilet paper in fancy ways, make a wire paper clip heart, and fold money like a men's button down shirt. Sarah and I also made guacamole and I helped mother with kabobs (which DOES take a bit of creativity what with all the color combinations and such). On a non-crafty note: I almost got trapped in an elevator today (which I've kind of always wanted to do as long as no one in the elevator was crazy and we all had food and no one had to pee and we got out in an hr or so. I have a lot of stipulations for this unforeseen event no one has control over but I'm just saying, it might be fun.) And I caught a spider. Pretty eventful today I would say.
Labels:
crafty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment