With the conclusion of the 365 Project I got to thinking: without the confines of the 365 project rules I can write about anything which spares you, the reader, the posts about nothing I just made because I had to put up a picture :)
And so, I'd like to introduce a topic I think with get a lot of use. The FRIENDS FRIDAY compilation. I'm a strong believer that everything in life has a Friends reference. Literally everything. I would say, "Oh gosh, that reminds me, have you seen that episode of Friends where...?" No! No you haven't because you're not obsessed like me. (unless your name is Eric, Ashley, Amanda, or Katelyn.)But we can change that :)
So you have one of two choices:
1. become a Friends extreme fan. (author recommended choice)
2. don't read my blog on Fridays because you won't think it's funny... This week's Friends references:
THE Eric Wagner is currently in London for a study abroad trip. LONDON BABY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HBGJVXSzas
We made steak fajitas for dinner. (it's at the end of the clip...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIAplrYgAo
I ate a kiwi yesterday (which I'm mildly allergic to. You may be thinking, "what does that have to do with anything?" Read the title of the video and you'll see!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj5QM2htPpY
ENJOY!

2 comments:
THIS IS MY ULTIME FAVORITE BLOG POST.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAH I will never EVER miss a Friday blog post-EVER...this is the most ingenious and fun idea you have ever had. And I love it. and Friends.
and YOU!!
haha love ya too!!
Post a Comment