Friday, July 15, 2011
The One With the Breast Milk...ew.
I was reading some stupid blog about this guy eating all kinds of weird and nasty foods the other day and in one he takes on breast milk. If I could spare you the horror of such childish antics I would. However it is relevant to today's post! It reminded me of the Friends episode where Ross drinks the breast milk
Which then led me to think of The One Where No One's Ready because the cast is drinking weird stuff again! This time on accident- baking fat.
Also! I was replying to an e-mail the other day and the first line read, "So happy to hear from you, always a pleasure!" and for some reason it came out like this in my head. (at 24 seconds in the video.. ignore the language dub.. not even sure what language that is..)
Labels:
Friends Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
all of my favorite episode quotes in one blog?
LOVE.
IT.
Post a Comment