Hello! Long time no blog, school is getting the better of me already! Here's a new series I'd like to blog about sporadically (aka whenever it is approriate, you'll see what I mean in a second!) in addition to the beloved Friends Fridays which have been few and far between lately but never fear! They are still a blog topic I hold near and dear and will make a comeback in Fridays to come. Wow, I think that's a rambling record... back to the point! New Experiences Series: Anytime I try something new, I'll let you know how it goes. The purpose: to encourage you to(or discourage you from)doing something I just recently discovered I really enjoy (or was really wishing I had not tried!)
Today's new experience: roasted garlic hummus. As an advocate for red pepper hummus I have been hesitant to venture out to the other flavors. Verdict: I'm a fan (especially with carrots and brocolli!) but JMU's no name red pepper hummus is still my favorite!
Post script: yes, I am concerned about this obvious trend my blogging has taken towards food topics in the recent weeks... will try to make my life more about other things and less about food. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment