Thursday, September 1, 2011
New Experience 2
After today I have new faith in the use of Youtube. Once my main source of procrastination in the form of movie trailers, cat clips, and music videos youtube has finally helped me do something constructive! (Besides the mens shirt from a dollar bill oragami video...) In desperate need of a way to get from one academic building to another in 15 min, I went in search of a solution. Possible solution: take the bus to destination 1 and bike to destination 2. Possible problem: looking like a total loser as I struggled with the bike rike on the front of the bus. Solution to possible problem: youtube how to put bike on public transportation bus bike racks! It was a success (though I watched my bike dangerously teeter and bounce all the way to class on the front of the bus). two thumbs up for youtube tutorials! Go forth! Let youtube bring light to your worries and may you never live in the shadow of fear of the unknown again!!!!
Labels:
Harrisonburg,
New Experiences,
outdoors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BA HAH. You learn EVERYTHING from youtube...why do you even go to JMU? hehe dollar bill man....i want another one!!
Post a Comment