The first week back has come to a close! Here are some of my predictions for the year and conclusions of the week.
Conclusion: the new gates installed to make campus more pedestrian friendly are annoying. I am not a fan. I saw this as a bus rider/driver so take it as you will.
Prediction: I'm really going to like my gened science class which is surprising. Why? Usually the professor knows you have no interest in the class but have to be there to graduate so they punish you for not liking what they like and get away with it because you have to put up with it. Not the case with GSCI 101. My professor rocks. He used the word jive. (context: "That doesn't jive with me"). Also, he arrive to class on a razor scooter for which I award hihm 10 cool points.
Prediciton: I'm going to become a vegetarian from the field trips we take in GSCI 101 to chicken factories and pork slaughter houses. I may also throw-up or faint while on the trips.
Prediciton: Hair scrunchies are making a come-back. Saw a girl on the bus with one. They will make a triumphant return.
Prediction: I will be hammering out research paper after research paper (one that is 25-35 pages long) in the library (my new home) thus making the rent on my apartment a waste of money.
Conclusion: My history teacher is a pirate.
Conclusion: A senior seminar on Nobel Peace Prize laureates is the best case scenario for writing a 25-35 page paper.

4 comments:
Hey Alyssa: Just don't go to a turkey farm or we won't have turkey for Thanksgiving. After you visit the Pig Farm, we won't be having Ham now. ha!ha! Keep blogging -- they make my day!! Love you!
thanks!!! LOVE YOU!
i think each prediction will come true.
and if they dont...i hope your history teacher really is a pirate....how cool is that?!
oh he absolutely is.... he has a white ponytail and curses a lot in his scratchy pirate voice. pirate.
Post a Comment