Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Me and Dewey Decimal, we go way back
Truth be told I was never a big fan of the dreaded dewey decimal system. However, my thirst for knowledge growing up has led to the inevitable overcoming of my innate fear of this coded alpha-numerical code, as can be seen below. After finding all things books at carrier I wished I had timed myself... is there a world record for being a dewey decimal expert? Must google it.... Side note: as one of the only people who ever ACTUALLY checks out books at Carrier, I must saw to those who only go there to drink Starbucks and pretend to study, "yes, you're allowed to take them home. No, I'm not a freak for checking out 9 books in one visit so you can stop staring at me now, thanks :)"
Labels:
literature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its good to see you are quenching your thirst for knowledge as well as spending money(tuition)wisely. Alot of people don't realize how much time they waste. You are indeed special(in a good way). Saturate your brain while it is young! In your future, I see you winning Jeopardy or Cash Cab.
Cash Cab! It would be an honor! haha THANKS MOM!! :)
Post a Comment