Thursday, November 3, 2011
Filling the Pumpkin Quota.
I've come to believe filling the pumpkin quota is impossible, that is... I simply can't get enough!!! One of my favorite things about fall besides the crisp air and glorious autumn colors! Some oft he pumpkin things I have eaten in the last few weeks:
1. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin from Starbucks
2. Pumpkin Ice Cream from Klines (heavenly...almost went back for another cone)
3. Pumpkin Pie I made from Libby Canned Pumpkin (I found out how rediculously expensive a tiny jar of nutmeg and cloves are...)
4. Pumpkin Bagel with cream cheese from Mr. Jays (if you are drooling by now, that's natural)
5. Pumpkin Pancakes at IHOP with my parents!
Might go back for more before time runs out, Christmas fast approaching... you know what that means--> minty goodness replaces pumpkin deliciousness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Alyssa: You need to eat a Pumpkin Doughnut by Dunkin Doughnuts. Yummy! And Pumpkin Butter from Harry and Davids or Williams-Sonoma. Delicious! I even make the pumpkin pie filling and eat it like pudding. Love you!
Post a Comment