Monday, January 23, 2012

Shredding Some Serious Powder

I've been on a sabbatical from the blogosphere, taking a short hiatus from all that is technology, but I think the time has come for my triumphant return! That's code for: school took over my life but my course load this semester is a little less intense and my life is thus a little more blog-worthy once again!! Below are some pictures my good friend's mom (DAWN JONES!) took of us skiing at Massanutten for Brittany's 22nd birthday! It was Carissa's first time and my second or third but not since I was young so we were on the same level. It was nice to have a friend on the sissy slopes :) Good friends, good fun, and a good work out! AND we even got a bit of REAL snow at the very end!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Alyssa: So excited to see you are BACK! I check every single day for something great to read. So glad you got to skiing! Great BLOG. And happy to read your course load is lighter this semester so you can enjoy this time. You've got a birthday coming up. Love, #1 Aunt