Friday, November 2, 2012

A Spook-tacular Halloween...

FACT: You're never too old to carve a pumpkin, watch a scary movie, dress up, and eat way too much candy on Halloween. Never.

That doesn't mean nothing about Halloween has changed in the last ten years.

1. Instead of being the kid trying to weasel my way into a second piece of candy to shove in my pillow case, I look scornfully upon the chubby little scrub who dares grab more than one piece out of my candy bowl. As if the doorbell ringing every 5 seconds while I'm trying to write a term paper weren't bad enough...

2. .... alright so only one thing has changed. Instead of the trick-or-treater, I'm the person on the other side of the door who can't WAIT for the candy to run out so I can turn out the light, hope no hoodrats smash my carefully-crafted pumpkin, and call it a night by 10pm sharp. :)

PUMPKINS!


...please notice Fluff's skillfully executed photo-bomb...

I'll get you my pretty... and your little dog too!!


COSTUMES!!

Reliving our glory days, Beanie Babies and Wayne of Wayne's World.

No comments: