Friday, November 2, 2012

It's getting crafty up in here...

There nothing like a little craft-time to procrastinate grad school assignments and reading...

Here's the latest :)

Took my first stab at drying flowers (haven't had much success with wax and mediocre results with pressing) and they turned out great!!! Everything I found on the internet said to hang them upside down in a closet for a week or so... all things you read on the internet are obviously true so I was pretty confident. At first I couldn't stop opening the closet every single day to see what was happening... but the fourth day in a row it got old so I let them stay for 2 weeks and TA-DA!

Also, walking around Michael's to return some felt I ended up not using in my Beanie Baby Chocolate the Moose halloween costume I stumbled upon the stamps. Big fan but have no use for them... or so I thought!!! BOOM. Custom-made stationary for your every need. Genius. (Except for the cards with leaves on them... that's an actual leaf I colored with a marker and pressed against the cardstock... nature's stamp, they're going to be mulched anyway so waste not want not!)






No comments: