Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Vagina Monologues

Every year, Upeace students do a production of the Vagina Monologues and donate the proceed to a good cause. It was definitely an experience I will never forget. What talented actresses we have here at Upeace! Before the show we had a potluck dinner since none of us really had time to go home, make dinner, and make it back to school in time for the bus to the show. FUN!


They had a banner to write on, I wrote "Vaginas Rock".... it all happened so fast. I was just standing there minding my own business, reading the banner but also eye-ing this giant plate of doughnuts when a classmate came out of nowhere, stuck this huge permanent marker in my face, and urged me to write something! I didn't have time to think so I wrote the first thing that came to mind. 

No comments: