Friday, July 22, 2011
It's a Regatta Gala
With all the Regatta action from last weekend I decided two things. 1. I really like the word regatta (I put it on my list of words I like... right after leviathan) and 2. it reminded me of Friends when Rachel is trying to play hard to get so she when she answers the door to decline a date she says she's going to a gala. "What kind of gala?" he asks. She responds, "a regatta gala".
I know what you're thinking. It's scary I can remember every line from memory (and not just Friends episodes... when I couldn't fall asleep I would start reciting the lines to the Emperor's New Groove in my head...) I was scared too until I realized it was a gift. Working on how to turn this talent into a future career...
Anyway, with the infinite amount of youtube videos it's hard to believe there isn't a clip for every Friends moment. This particular moment takes place in the episode "The One Where Ross Moves In". Naturally I watched that youtube video looking for the regatta gala part. And while I couldn't find that, I found this gem. Which reminded me of this one!
Labels:
Friends Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment