Yesterday we made a day trip to a beach two hours away called Playa Esterillos. Most of us from AU went (about 15) and had a great day!!! On the way there we stopped to walk across a bridge and see the crocodiles sunbathing below. I counted about 30 (although some were so big they could count as 2 haha). They could definitely swallow me whole no problem. I was not about to fall off THAT bridge.
When we got to the beach I found some shade (where I spent most of the day relaxing, chatting, and listening to music). The water was great!! Around lunch time we went to a little restaurant near the beach and had banana bread frech toast with sliced bananas on top... must try this at home. They were so delicious!!!! First day of school today!! I hope the other kids like me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMtkiS1SU_c





No comments:
Post a Comment